Has Your Office Received a Request for Audits?
Were you confident the request was fulfilled properly? Government agencies and insurance companies are demanding more and more every year, and most offices do not have the resources or the staff needed to handle audits.
Let Acton’s Audit Support team provide the resources and technology to securely and accurately process your audits. We make this burdensome task virtually painless, taking the strain off of your staff and saving you money.
What does Audit Support do?
- RAC, PRO, HEDIS and QIO Audits
- Efficient electronic submission and tracking
- Avoids overtime and interruptions to your work-flow
Audit Support Services
- Expedited process to meet all criteria and remain compliant
- Dedicated HIPAA-trained specialist coordinates with Auditor
- e-Delivery of all audits via Auditor portal or Acton's FTP portal
- Monthly reports for your records
The Benefits of Audit Support for Your Office
When it’s time for an audit, does your support staff check for duplication? Do they handle status checks, chase deadlines and upload audits in a timely manner? Do they have time to process 25, 50, 75 audits, or more? Acton can help!
- Audit tracking in real time
- Reduces operational costs
- Eliminates on-site auditors
- Avoids penalties and delays in payments
Contact us for a Quote(205)-408-6030
How Else Can We Be of Service?
Our ROI services can be customized to meet the needs of your practice or health system from full service, on site staffing, to remote access.Learn More
We assist the patient form completion and claim process from start to finish reducing costs, ensuring patient satisfaction and HIPAA compliance.Learn More
Scanit allows our experienced staff to accurately scan, review, and create quality electronic files with a quick turnaround.Learn More